Denim Code Sdn Bhd believes that we have a responsibility to care for and protect the environment in which we operate. We are committed to ensure that our business operation is undertaken in such a manner as to have a minimum impact on the environment.
We believe that this commitment can best be delivered through the following policy objectives:
- Complying to relevant legislations, regulations and standards for environmental protection set by local and international authorities.
- Strive to continually imroving the environmental management and performance through participation in Guided Self Regulation (GSR) initiated by Department of Environment (DOE) of Malaysia.
- Reducing our consumption of resources and improving efficiency in the use of these resources.
- Prevent environmental pollution whenever possible and implement waste minimization through 3'R principles (Reduce, Reuse and Recycle).
- Including environmental considerations in investment decisions where appropriate.
- Providing staff with sufficient training, instruction, information and supervision to cultivate environmental awareness and self regulation culture.
- Creating an environment which encourages staff to identify and participate in sustainability initiatives.