Given the complex and challenging environment in current global market, we realize that both the industry and the academic world can benefit from the collaboration in the research and development activities.
Therefore we have started to foster the partnership with local universities and local research institutions into collaboration works to cater for the ever growing demands from our customers.
These colaborations have been further strengthened with various research funding that we have acquired from Malaysian government, which aimed to help the local industries to advance further in the global market. At the same time, our company also contribute some funding to these research institutes for certain R&D projects.
The list of our collaborators and the relevant activities:
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Appointment of a professor with special expertise in polymer synthesis and chemical engineering as our company consultant.
- Acquire funding through UMS for indigo dye fixing agent project.
- Internship program for under-graduate students.
- Malaysian Palm Oil Board (MPOB)
- Acquisition of patent from MPOB on the production of esterquat softener.
- Acquire funding through MPOB for esterquat softener project.
- Provide consultancy and technical assistance in the scale-up production of esterquat softener.
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Provide characterization analysis (GC-MS, HP-LC, FTIR, NMR, etc) of chemicals product under government funding project.